in Careers November 7, 2019
In - Process
Conduct inspection of all products manufactured within Hyspec Engineering Ltd and receipt inspection of raw materials/ products from suppliers/customers to Hyspec Engineering Ltd.
Conduct despatch/ pre-ship inspection to ensure that finished goods, sub-assemblies and assemblies comply with all customer, third party and regulatory requirements and for upholding the relevant strategies and objectives defined by Hyspec Engineering Ltd.
Hours of work/ shift pattern, in line with UK legislation notification, to meet business requirements
General• Ensure that all Company quality parameters and procedures are complied with and that all products manufactured meet the required standards and specifications
• Promptly and professionally responding to all reports of unsafe conditions, unsafe activities, incidents and near misses which are observed or received from Company employees or third parties
• Completion of all internal documentation and ERP system requirements in line with customer, company and regulatory requirements
• Ensure all non-conforming work is recorded, reported, clearly identified and reported to company quality department.
• Tracking and aiding in the resolution of internal and external non-conformance reports (NCR’s).
• Ensure that all items are processed in a timely manner
• Assisting in identifying continuous improvement activities to aid in achieving both department and business objectives
• Maintain all documentation/reports required for manufacturing control/ traceability
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications
• Liaise with company personnel on all Quality/ HSE related issues
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities and ensure activities are achieved
• Undertake required work tasks assigned by Hyspec Ltd that are considered to be business necessary
In- Process Inspection
• Review incoming raw materials/ products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials/ products
• Review in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor
• Approve finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work
• Review pre-shipment production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor
If you would like to be considered for this post please email your CV to Lyndsay Nicoll