in Careers June 20, 2019
We are currently looking for a Pre-ship inspector to fill a vacancy within our plant.
Purpose of the Role:
Carry out pre-ship inspection to ensure correct quality is achieved and all markings/identifications are correct to customer requirements.
Duties will include:
? To be able to inspect the following:
• Shipping packaging condition: No damage, Safe, Special requirements if required are in place and complete etc.
• Verify of basic visual condition: No damage, not dirt, marks etc.
• All product physical features are present and visually correct – Holes, Hardness Engraving, Stamping, Slots, Threads Product dimensions etc.
• Ensure that Surface finish is correct: Correct to drawing requirements, no damage etc.
• Ensure the components are free from burrs, holes are clean and checked.
• Product identification is correct, including all necessary information is legible.
• Ensure correct paperwork is with the components
• Product coating/Painting and masking details have been fully and correctly completed.
Complete inspection paperwork detailing results of the inspection carried out.
You may be asked from time to time be asked to undertake other tasks that are considered to be relevant to your position.
If you are interested in this vacancy and believe you have the skills, we are looking for them please note your interest to Kevin Kennedy or Andy Currans
Closing Date for Applications 5 July 2019