in General July 21, 2021
To operate CNC machinery and complete works orders to customer requirements.
- Ensure that all Company quality parameters and procedures are complied with and that all products manufactured meet the required standards and specifications
- Ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner in compliance with the company’s H & S Policy and procedures
- Ensure the highest standard of hygiene and housekeeping are maintained in all areas
- Filling out full inspection reports for every component machined
- Setting, programming and operating machines using various control systems
- Creating and updating setup sheets for new programs while the machine is running.
- Maintaining machine maintenance
- Ability to inspect 1st offs
- Working to extremely tight tolerances
- Dress in cycle
- Machining varies kinds of metals and plastics
You may be asked from time to time be asked to undertake other tasks that are considered to be relevant to your position.
Essential : Apprenticeship / HNC in Engineering discipline (or equivalent).
Desirable: Strong standard grade Maths, English and Physics (or equivalent).Experience
Essential: CNC, turning or milling, experience (minimum 3 years). On-line programming experience, Experience in the oil & gas industry.
Desirable: CNC Programming experience.Knowledge
Essential: Sound knowledge of CNC machinery. On-line programming.
Desirable: Fanuc / Mazak control. Programming off-line.
• Ability to understand engineering drawings
• Ability to effectively operate CNC machinery
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Good spoken and written communication skills
Helpful / approachable
If interested send your CV/Covering letter to Julie Johnston email firstname.lastname@example.org or Lyndsay Nicoll email address - email@example.com